terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The information on this is subject to change without notice. You may access and use the information and material on this site for personal and educational purposes only.
1. The Arizona Asthma Coalition (AAC) presents this information on this website as a service to AAC members and other Internet users with the understanding that the AAC is not engaged in rendering medical advice, recommendations or services. The information and advice contained in or made available through this website is not intended to replace the services or advice of a trained health or environmental professional or physician. The user should consult a physician in all matters relating to his or her health.
The AAC makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided within or through this web site regarding treatment, or application of medication. The AAC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising therefrom.
2. The American Lung Association of Arizona, an Arizona nonprofit organization, acts as the Fiduciary Agent for the AAC. By accessing this web site, both you and the AAC agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Arizona will apply to all matters relating to the use of this web site.
3. The AAC is committed to honoring the privacy of its members and visitors to its website. We collect basic information from the members and users that visit our website. We do not set cookies or collect personal information from visitors computers. Only when you fill out a membership application or conference registration form do we ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address,and telephone number. This allows us to process your request and provide you with the most complete information via the quickest method. We do not sell or provide personally identifiable member or visitor information to any third party marketers.
4. The AACs Website contains links to other websites. The AAC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. The websites linked from the AACs Website are not under the AACs control, and the AAC does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked websites. The AAC does not intend links on its website to be endorsements of the linked organizations.
5. Any unauthorized downloading, use, and/or distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or sites to which we link, without the copyright owners permission, is strictly prohibited. The compilation of information on the AAC Website, including the design and organization is copyrighted and may not be reprinted or reproduced in any manner or fashion. You may not decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of this site. You may not broadcast, publish, retransmit, reproduce, commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise disseminate all or any portion of the site except with the explicit written permission of the owners.
Information and material on this website may be printed for personal or educational purposes only, and such printed material must include all copyright notice originally included with the information and materials.
The information, data, material, and services contained on the AACs website is provided "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," and without warranties of any kind.
8. Without limiting our general disclaimer, the AAC does not warrant the availability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, functionality, reliability, sequencing or speed of delivery of the site or its content. Some content and data used in the content is supplied by third parties. We believe these third parties are reliable but we are not responsible for any third party information.
9. In no event will the AAC or the American Lung Association of Arizona, or any of their affiliates, agents or employees be liable for any losses or damages, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of or reliance on the information and material contained or found on or through the AAC website, nor shall the AAC be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising from the use of the Internet generally.